With well-planned processes, a comprehensive overview and many years of experience, our site managers ensure that your company’s new furniture is ready for use. On time and on budget.
This gives you the peace of mind to concentrate on your core business, knowing that the site manager assumes full responsibility for planning, coordinating and managing delivery and assembly of all furniture at your site.
What a site manager handles for you:
- Hassle-free delivery, on time and on budget
- Communication between all involved parties
- Full overview of all stages, tasks and providers
- Planning, coordination and management
- Delivery planning
- Time schedules
- Risk management and troubleshooting unforeseen issues
- Quality control, safety control and inspections of work performed
- Preparation of deficiency list at project handover
Management from Start to Finish
After careful preparation, our experienced site managers take control from the first meeting until the last screw has been tightened in close dialog with you and everyone involved in the project, ensuring a process that is as smooth as possible.
The site manager is present on site and is always available, so any issues with deliverables or assembly can be resolved immediately.